$100K — $130K *
Superintendent building some of the nation’s most complex water and wastewater projects in the growing Atlanta market. Endless growth opportunities with an employee owned company.
Qualifications- 5 yrs experience in Heavy concrete/ industrial plant / water works projects over $10M
• Schedule crews, coordinate construction activities, shutdowns, testing and inspections
• Lead the coordination of equipment use and maintenance.
• Manage relations with subcontractors, vendors, and, as necessary, the owner.
• Develop project safety plans and project-specific safety initiatives.
• Participate in the project budget and cost control measures.
• Manage quality assurance, including inspection and punch list items.
Valid through: 6/10/2021