As part of Siemens Enterprise Transformation & Advisory Services, advise and assist customers using Siemens product portfolio, tools and services. Help customers define their business strategies and plans, supported by in-depth market assessment and data analysis. Assist customers to translate that vision into concrete initiatives and guide them along major transformations. Solve complex issues with a direct impact on our customers’ business results. Help customers to become more innovative by developing an innovative strategy and rethinking their business and/or service within their market.
- • Post graduate degree in Business, Management or Healthcare Policy
- • 3 – 5 years of combined administrative and leadership experience in a healthcare setting working with multiple stakeholders.
- · Working knowledge of current trends in healthcare, including value-based healthcare, population health management.
- · Knowledge of radiology economics, budgeting process, and financial planning
- · Engagement management, project/program management and/or consulting experience in a performance improvement environment, including transformational change management
- · Possess superior analytics skills
- · Professional oral and written presentation ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- • Healthcarestrategy consultingexperience with payer, provider or services organizations.
- • LEANSix Sigma Black-belt certification with recent practical application experience
- • Perform complete analyses of the customers’ business requirements within the scope of the project from the simple to the complex.
- • Manage a section of work from simple to complex. Understand the scope of the total project. Design an approach. Determine the resources needed to complete the project. Select methodology and complete the work. Develop the recommendations, integrate with the project and manage the customer interface.
• Manage a project: includes managing the executive relationship, organize the team, structure the work plan, complete the work, introduce the work to all stakeholders and develop the implications for the customer.
Requisition Number: 223410