The HealthcareSales Director, Software Solutions will be responsible for being the lead sales person for directly selling bundles and unbundled Elekta software offerings within the territory of US and Caribbean.
The selected candidate will be directly responsible for selling all Elekta software products, including MOSAIQ and all available software modules, Monaco, Professional Services, Elekta Hosted Solutions, MOSAIQ Oncology Analytics, point of sale service, managing the total selling process including calling in the correct Elekta Sales Representative or Sales Support Specialists for support during the selling process. The OSS will also utilize support and assistance from other Elekta functions to support customer interactions with product delivery, installation, customer service support, and ensuring customer acceptances are signed and customer payments are made according to the sales contract.
- Assume a lead role and direct software sales person for all non-bundled and bundles software deals and fully manage the selling process in conjunction with the HealthcareAccount Director
- Work in conjunction withHealthcareAccount Directors in bundled deals to support the selling process and assist in bringing the deal to closure
- Develop a targeted customer/opportunity list, manage sales interactions, and participate in forecasts & book and bill activities while actively promoting, presenting and demonstrating company solutions to customers and prospects
- Work with business marketing to help drive targeted customer sales campaigns
- Ensure that ALL customers, potential customers and leads within the assigned territory are routinely followed/ “touched” in a meaningful way as to develop after sales, and new socket opportunities
- Document ALL activity in the CLM in a timely and accurate manner to support pipeline development and forecast reporting
- Achieve unit/volume sales and appropriate product mix in the most profitable way as established though order and revenue goals by finance and senior management
- Efficiently utilizes travel and entertainment expenses to ensure the attainment of maximum coverage with minimum expense
- Adhere and promotes the Elekta Sales Methodology, Elekta Business Governance principles, Elekta Values and the Elekta Sales Policy for the region
- Sets strong, unambiguous upfront contracts with the customer before any presentation or meeting and ensures there is good background understanding of any customer issues (i.e. up to date M&S, ongoing Service issues, etc.)
- Documents and Communicates all travel plans and customer interactions with the Zone VP’s
- Bachelor’s University degree in business, marketing or healthcare related field, MBA or Master’s degreepreferred
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience, preferred in the Radiation Oncology and specific experience selling Oncology Information systems, Treatment Planning Software, or both
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the Medical Device industry, preferably from an Oncology specific business
- Strength in building and maintaining customer focus and customer relationships.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Creative and entrepreneurial - ability to get things done in unconventional ways while remaining in compliance
- Expert facilitator & superior conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence change (attitudes, business process) both within Elekta and the client organization.
- Thrive in a fast paced, technology driven environment.
- Have healthcare software and preferably experience implementing information systems
- Strong ethical standards, values and good judgement
- Ability to build and maintain successful and effective working relationships with both direct reports and colleagues within a matrix environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter).
- Willingness to travel 75% of time
- Ability to develop compelling PowerPoint presentations