The Firm's Healthcare Advisory Services Consulting practice is searching for a Revenue Cycle process improvement Consulting Manager to join our team. We are an integrated health care consulting team that provides regulatory, strategy, and operations focused services to healthcare organizations throughout the country.
As a leader in the National Healthcare consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare IT. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
The Revenue Cycle Consulting Manager will also understand the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry.
- Maintain and develop a high degree of expertise in revenue cycle operations, technical processes, and reports
- Analyze and communicate financial and operational data to clients for decision-making and strategic planning
- Manage and execute project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery
- Manage and direct support staff on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards
- Assist Directors in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field
- 5+ years of Healthcare consulting experience for Hospitals and large Physician groups
- Certified Medical Coder (CPC or CCS)
- Expertise in the Middle portion of the Revenue Cycle with a focus on middle revenue cycle processes, including but not limited to: Chargemaster maintenance and an understanding of interfaces between the item master, clinical subsystems and the billing system, charge capture, coding and documentation advisory to providers (clinical documentation improvement), and revenue integrity
- Proven track record in improving process and financial performance in revenue cycle operations
- Proven experience in managing client service teams and client relationships
- Ability and willingness to travel nationwide 75%