We are passionate innovative, strategic and hardworking professionals collaborating with our hiring manager and business partners to hire extraordinary leaders and future leaders. Our passion is assisting people with finding the right opportunities and serving our clients and members by sourcing exceptional talent.
Our Healthcare Recruiters oversee the day-to-day recruitment operations supporting all of our HealthFair business partners while maintaining a robust talent pipeline.
- Develop a talent pipeline through sourcing and networking within respective business lines.
- Ability to maintain a 20 candidate per week sourcing channel of new potential candidates.
- Utilize a wide variety of talent generation sources, including but not limited to: Social Media Recruiting, Internet Job Boards, state clinical lists and company proprietary databases.
- Partner with Human Resources and hiring leadership to proactively develop strategies around sourcing and hiring candidates.
- Provide input into the design, implementation and coordination of recruitment programs to support Matrix initiatives and meet service level objectives.
- Develop and implement consistent communication strategies to engage internal and external customers.
- Ensure consistency and compliance with Matrix Medical Network employment policies and programs as well as support initiatives of Human Resource.
- Minimum of five years of experience in recruiting or a similar talent acquisition position.
- Demonstrates proven sourcing skills utilizing social media sourcing tools.
- Ability to maintain recruitment metric requirements including time to fill, timely candidate prescreens, interviews and compiling job offers.
- Highly effective communication skills; ability to communicate to all levels throughout organization using written, verbal and listening skills; including timely enthusiastic job offers.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information (including Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information)
- Proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, online resume mining/sourcing, internet job boards and interactive media tools
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.