HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Miami office is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager to join the office.
- Requests and maintains all client documentation with regard to project.
- Acts as main client contact point.
- Determines terms and prepares contract packages.
- Manages all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Develops production schedule and manages to that schedule. Prepares strategic plans for projects.
- Develops job costs, job budget, and manpower projections.
- Manages project financial performance.
- Overseas the preparation of detailed code and zoning analysis.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Oversees both internal and external members of project team.
- Monitors construction progress with client.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically with 10+ years’ experience.
- Architectural Registration preferred.
- LEED credential preferred.
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.