We are currently seeking an Architect to join our Healthcare Market group within the Corporate Practice.
The Senior Healthcare Project Architect will be responsible for designing and managing the overall project design and development process, to ensure that Construction Documents are in conformity with RS&H’s agreement with the client. The position requires business management acumen and must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a multi-discipline project team of architects, interior designers and consultant’s engineers.
- Lead project programming, planning, design, development, review and coordination of contract documents and specifications, coordination of consultants, and administration of constructioncontracts.
- Lead workload projections, manpowerscheduling, and manage project profitability.
- Assist with consultant’s agreements including scope of work, fees, schedule of deliverables and interfacing with in-house legal resources to ensure timely resolution of issues with contractual terms and conditions.
- Lead and mentor junior architectural staff with all aspects of project design and delivery.
- Engage with clients and key organizations to strengthen our presence within the Healthcare Market Sector.
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecturedegree from an accredited university
- Minimum 15years of experience
- Professional Registration in Florida
- AHCA Experience
- Proficiency with Revit, MS Office, MS Project, Sketch-Up and Photoshop