- Documents surveys, studies and reports as required for agency review and approval
- Assembles meeting minutes, presentations and other meeting documentation
- Develops space and facilities programs that respond to the overall objectives and/or detailed space needs
- Tests the space program against client established parameters that may include existing space, budget and timeframe for implementation
- Define, provide and implement solutions in the form of project-specific concepts, test fits, etc.
- Initiates key planning goals and objectives independently on small to medium planning efforts.
- Review the capacity of existing and proposed spaces – run volume to space analyses
- Consult with other specialties such as equipment planning, security acoustics, food service, vertical circulation, etc.
- Collaborate with site, building and interior designed consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 10 to 15 years of Planning experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use sound and independent judgement
- Well versed in Revit for BIM