Position – Healthcare Payer Strategic Account Development Director/Client Engagement Director
Location – Minneapolis, MN
Exela Technologies, Inc. ("Exela") is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world's largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team's extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client's mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don't just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Exela Technologies is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Development Director/Client Engagement Director (CED) with a proven record of success growing client relationships within the Healthcare Payer Industry. The CED provides the critical link between Exela and a specific strategic client. The CED's primary responsibility is aligning the client business goals with Exela services and solutions to expand the business relationship delivering mutual benefit to the client and Exela. In doing so, the CED will enhance and maintain the relationship in a manner where Exela is perceived as an extension of the client and the CED is viewed as a client employee. It is the expectation that the CED will secure work space within the client facility(s). Travel up to 25% is required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Grow and enhance the mutual value of the client relationship with Exela.
• Achieve sales and client satisfaction goals as determined by Exela senior management.
• Achieve business relationship goals as mutually determined by Exela senior management and client.
• Develop and enhance relationships throughout the client organization with a particular focus on C-suite.
• Ensure client personnel are current on Exela organization, focusing on how Exela may best serve the client.
• Be the key communications source between Exela and the client.
• Provide timely updates on client business and Exela relationship to applicable Exela personnel.
• Influence strategic business decisions with the client.
• Own account strategy, map out growth opportunities and work cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing & Customer Relationship Managers to achieve stated goals
• Lead entirety of business development cycle from demand generation and opportunity identification and qualification, to negotiation.
• Accurately manage and maintain new business forecast.
• Maintain the company's CRM with up-to-date contacts and activity details
• Full accountability for contract renewals, negotiations and handling changes through the contract modifications process.
• Develop comprehensive client relationship growth plans.
• Implement tools and processes that capture and disseminate critical client information to Exela personnel.
• Capture, measure and report on customer engagement satisfaction.
• Develop and deploy strategies that impact and influence upper management & C-suite contacts.
• Increase Exela visibility throughout client organization
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience (MBApreferred)
• 10+ years of sales experience and relationship management within the Healthcare Payer Industry
• Experience in business process automation
• Proven track record in delivering large client deals and securing add-on business opportunities
• MBA Preferred
• Experience using CRM systems and industry-standard sales tools
• Comfort negotiating and closing global, multi-million-dollar deals with C-level stakeholders at Fortune 100's
• Demonstrated ability to articulate a complex, solution-based value proposition
• Demonstrated ability to ask practical and technical qualifying questions
• Ability to build and maintain senior relationships within target client organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and execute a sales strategy
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.