We are searching for strong leaders for the dynamic DaVita Village in the New York market.
A Facility Administrator (aka FA, Healthcare Operations Manager), this natural leader will provide direction, inspiration, and counseling to teammates and will monitor workflow functions, outcomes, customer satisfaction and quality measures of the facility with the result of meeting or exceeding the established financial and other objectives set in cooperation with leadership.
The Facility Administrator reports to the Group Facility Administrator or Regional Operations Director. The role leads a stand along dialysis center.
Responsible for :
- Patient Clinical Outcomes – support positive outcomes for a group of 50-80 patients.
- Financial Management – manage a P&L between 3-5M.
- Risk Management/Quality Assurance/Facility Management – ensure facility managed well, supportaudits or inspections.
- Teammate Management and Development – lead a team of 15-20 teammates.
Considering candidates with Master's degree in Health Administration or Nursing candidates with leadership experience.
Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experiencerequired in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, LPN, etc.) at discretion of Hiring Manager
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in dialysis preferred but not required
- Ability to learnother systems applicable to Clinical operations
- Otherqualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of Regional Leadership
DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, is the parent company of DaVita Kidney Care and DaVita Medical Group. DaVita Kidney Care is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita Kidney Care strives to improve patients' quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Kidney Care operated or provided administrative services at 2,445 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 194,600 patients. The company also operated 217 outpatient dialysis centers located in 11 countries outside the United States. DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts are recognized by Fortune, ModernHealthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
DaVita—which is Italian for "giving life"—has more than 70,800 teammates (employees) working to provide superior patient care and exemplify the company’s Core Values:
- Service Excellence: Serving others — our reason for existing.
- Integrity: We say what we believe, and we do what we say. We are trusted because we are trustworthy.
- Team: One for All, and All for One! We work together, sharing a common purpose, a common culture and common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: We never stand still; we are never satisfied.
- Accountability: We don't say, "It's not my fault," or "It's not my job." We take responsibility for meeting our commitments — our personal ones as well as those of the entire organization. We take ownership of the results.
- Fulfillment: We make a difference. We feel rewarded — personally and as a team — because what we do in our jobs is consistent with our goals and dreams.
- Fun: We enjoy what we do. We know healthcare is hard work; but even hard work can be fun.