Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provides the business direction or testing approach of the assigned work components for a product, platform or project. Negotiates with stakeholders to determine scope and budget of work activities which advance business objectives and client needs. Manages to completion the overall work activities within the assigned unit of work. Builds and maintains client/vendor relationships. Supports the development of individuals, teams and work initiatives.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provides business direction, testing approach and/or solution design related to a product, platform, or project which pose substantial risk to the operation. Work initiatives are the most complex and involve designing and developing architecture and creating new systems and methodologies with no repeatable processes. Work initiatives require significant hours in terms of development and investment.
- Leads and oversees negotiation with stakeholders to determine scope and budget of work activities which advance business objectives and client needs for architecture that is to be developed and designed.
- Directs, monitors and oversees feasibility analysis, ensures its accuracy, and recommends alternative solutions within project strategy and deliverable prioritization.
- Monitors and oversees high level implementation plans for various sized projects.
- Leads, directs and oversees the coordination efforts among technical and operations teams to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results.
- Ensures defined system requirements meet the business needs, and validates solutions with the client for the most complex and unique projects involving architecture that is to be developed and designed.
- Oversees and guides work activities for respective areas of responsibility. Ensures tasks and activities are kept on schedule. Plans, conducts, and directs research/development work on areas of responsibility.
- With the most complex projects, serves as Subject Matter Expert for components and must be able to guide understanding of requirements, gain acceptance of modification of requirements and communicate impacts to the customer, system, and strategy.
- Leads and participates with communications to steering committee, provides deliverables, builds consensus and sets direction between internal and client work groups to meet common goals.
- Defines, oversees and monitors escalation process for issue resolution for projects of varying sizes, eliminates road blocks, and ensure timely and accurate delivery of work. Participates in internal/external status meetings to provide information for work assignment and direction.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 10+ Years Relevant Exp
Experience leading large scale quality and service reliability initiatives within a Healthcare vertical such as at a TPA or Health Plan.
Track record leading others to complete process improvements with measurable positive outcomes for client satisfaction.
Experience leading technical support related to new and existing healthcare client and/or partner integration with healthcare debit card systems and operations.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad yet in-depth expertise and unique knowledge, uses skills to set and ensure success of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways within environments and situations that are complex and difficult. Having ownership of a function, major account or matrix management responsibilities, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business through key initiatives, and lead matrix teams on complex projects. Barriers to entry such as technical committee and senior management review exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on issue that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products, or technologies. Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization with key accounts, agencies, partners, vendors, and sales prospects.
- Supervision - Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.