Voted best place to work, we understand that true success comes from combining an astute business strategy with a culture of quality, trust and respect. Our work environment is casual and flexible, but we’re serious about valuing open feedback and recognizing individuals and teams for a job well done. Employees thrive thanks to a robust wellness program, with an on-site gym and fitness classes, plus frequent learning and development sessions. We partner closely with our clients and our communities, and together we’re building an award-winning company where great things happen every day!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor professional publications, databases and news outlets for regulatory and industry updates relative to CQuence businesses. Share relevant updates across CQuence internal stakeholders
- Develop and present market intelligence information in a cohesive manner to internal and external audiences.
- Create and present/deliver relevant market intelligence educational content to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and customers when appropriate
- Support on-going strategic planning efforts by providing relevant competitive and marketplace intelligence information to internal stakeholders
- Work with internal departments as well as external parties to enhance the use of data to improve management and performance of our businesses.
- Lead special projects, lending data expertise and actionable insights. Identify and support areas of data and information analytical needs for the organization and evaluation of potential areas of opportunity and risk.
- Demonstrate initiative to carry out assigned responsibilities, keeping constantly alert to new strategic planning and/or research/evaluation opportunities, techniques, and approaches preferred.
- Provide leadership and mentor team with use of business knowledge and analytics expertise.
- Demonstrates professionalism, poise, and authority along with promoting a strong sense of teamwork, purpose, and team spirit relative to internal planning efforts are preferred
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Understands historical and future market projections and supporting background research to develop information around key business initiatives.
- Ability to communicate openly, clearly, persuasively, and concisely intra-departmentally, as well as, inter-organizationally both in writing and verbally preferred.
- Ability to utilize multiple report generation databases and manipulate the data output to further analyze and present data in a clear and understandable format.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize data from multiple sources into actionable reports and supporting presentations.
- Ability to use external data sources (eg. Advisory Board, Definitive Health, etc.) with internal data sources to develop market intelligence insights and proposed actions plans.
- Systematic review, problem solving, and design of data systems, tools and reporting.
- Data analysis and validation.
- Guide integration of findings into company operations with business leadership and measure results.
- Report and decision support preparation and presentation.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
- Leading and participating in internal and external committees and meetings.
- Ability to coordinate a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Mental alertness and critical thinking
- Ability to handle stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to demonstrate a calm demeanor and project a positive attitude.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Other programs as required. Strong Data and Analytical Skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business/hospital administration, health services administration (management), or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social sciences, marketing research, business/hospital administration, health services administration (management), or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of researching healthcare trends and policy changes.