- Develop technical architectures, designs, and processes to extract, cleanse, integrate, organize and present data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis and use across use cases.
- Perform data profiling, discovery, and analysis to identify/determine location, suitability and coverage of data, and identify the various data types, formats, and data quality which exist within a given data source.
- Work with source system and business SME’s to develop an understanding of the data requirements and options available within customer sources to meet the data and business requirements.
- Create logical extraction/ingestion templates and maps to demonstrate the logical flow and manipulation of data required to move data from customer source systems into the target data lake, warehouse, and/or sandbox.
- Perform hands on data development to accomplish the data extraction, movement and integration, leveraging state of the art tools and practices, including both streaming and batched data ingestion techniques.
- Provide elbow-to-elbow style mentoring of customer resources and other consultants.
- Assist in creation of data requirements and data model design as necessary and appropriate.
- Minimum of 5 years of experienceworking with the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem of tools and technologies to extract, integrate, cleanse and organize data, including experience with either the Hortonworks or Cloudera distributions.
- Key Tools andTechnologies
- Informatica BDM (nice to have)
- Informatica Blaze (nice to have)
- Experienceworking withthe following types of workloads and pipelines:
- Enterprise-scale ETL and ELT batched workloads
- Near real-time micro-batches
- Streaming data
- Experience working with Data Governance frameworks
- Some experience performing conceptual and logical data model design
- Experience in the Financial Services, Retail industry, or Healthcare Payor or Provider industries is a plus.
- Strong NoSQL, SparkSQL, and ANSI SQL query language skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and English language skills
- Strong consulting skills, consulting experience strongly desired
- Willingness to travel Monday through Thursday on a regular basis
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.