Impact Advisors has an immediate opportunity for a delivery-based, high integrity Client Relationship Manager with solid delivery skills and great client skills. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities within health delivery organizations. S/he will also be responsible for business development within new and existing Impact Advisors clients and ensuring the delivery of exceptional quality services.
Impact Advisors seeks bright, motivated professionals who are passionate about healthcare and technology. If you?re looking for a collaborative and collegial environment working with the best colleagues and clients in the industry, Impact Advisors is for you. We foster a culture of dedication, teamwork, open communication, inclusion and fun.
* Proven ability to develop consultative business relationships with individuals at all levels within a healthcare organization and to establish vendor relationships
* Serve as the primary point of contact for existing clients in all practice areas
* Provide close oversight of Impact Advisors engagements/projects and educate clients on Impact Advisors? full suite of service offerings and expertise
* Monitor engagement progress as well as quality of service and deliverables
* Operate as the ?voice of the client? to Impact Advisors to proactively address engagement issues before they become critical
* Regularly engage with senior and C-level customers and foster long-term relationships with decision-makers and primary influencers
* Conduct regular Business Reviews with clients to stay current on clients? short-term and long-term goals and to identify opportunities to grow current client accounts, including cross-service line expansion
* Work with Executive Leadership Team to develop strategic and tactical plans for uncovering, qualifying and winning business
* Participate in the proposal development process; service offering development; firm leadership efforts; organization of pursuit teams
* Mentor and coach Impact Advisors associates; participate in the staffing process; actively participate in recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams
* National, weekly travel is required
* A minimum of 8years consulting and/or industry experience is required
* Proven success identifying and qualifying revenue growth opportunities
* Working knowledge of either Epic or Cerner vendor systems
* Deep understanding of healthcare regulatory and legislation issues, such as Meaningful Use, ICD-10, ACOs, Clinical Transformation, etc.
* Proven ability to develop consultative business relationships at the C Suite level
* Attention to detail; organization, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrix structured environmentA passion for healthcare IT
* Proven leadership skills
* Bachelors degree or comparable experiencerequired
Impact Advisors is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm dedicated to improving healthcare through technology and process improvement. As a trusted healthcare leader, we help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through our Best in KLAS? advisory and implementation services.
Our commitment to maintaining and enhancing firm culture and associate satisfaction drives our success and our fun, caring and motivational atmosphere make us a desired place to work and has earned us a number of culture-driven awards.