Healthcare Innovation Analytics Senior Associate
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our Customer consultants help clients to shape their businesses through customer experiences â€“ building bridges between digital and analog, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner and employee experiences.
We use our capabilities in Experience Design, Marketing, Sales, Service, Pricing and Customer Analytics to help our clients better understand the customer, generate sustainable growth and expanded market share, and be always on in an experience economy.
Our Innovation and Development team develops quantitative solutions such as mathematical models of physical and business systems, statistical analysis of large data sets, and development of data visualization tools for healthcare clients.
As a member of the team, you will provide support for development of a large-scale computational system dynamics model of biological systems, including development, coding, calibration, validation and scaling.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4 years of relevant industry and modeling experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Master's degree in Science, BioMedical engineering, or computational biology. Candidates must have college level coursework in physics, multivariable calculus, linear algebra and differential equations.
Degree Preferred: Ph.D. of Education in biomedical engineering with knowledge of systems biology or computational biology preferred. Other engineering fields, applied mathematics, and computational science will be considered.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Mathematical modeling of physical or biological systems;
- Statistical data analysis;
- Technical academic literature on biological systems; and,
- One or more computer programming languages (Python, Java, C, Go, Julia), simulation software (Matlab, AnyLogic) or statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS).
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Use and apply analytical techniques and appropriate applications that correlate to business value, as well as select appropriate analytical technique suitable for the problem at hand;
- Project manage, problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies;
- Multi-task, juggle competing priorities, see the big picture, and correct course as needed;
- Demonstrate a team-oriented mindset that expects and achieves challenging results, while respecting and motivating people;
- Research and analyze pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing proven problem-solving skills;
- Research using technical academic literature, synthesize information, and prepare client deliverables, as well as proven ability to analyze data to extract and summarize information;
- Develop, code, and calibrate mathematical computer models of physical scientific systems; and,
- Design and implement a data collection program.