Seeking individual with at least 5-7 years in healthcare finance and accounting coupled with strong analytical skills and desire to thrive in hospital consulting environment. Responsibilities include all areas of support for patented financial reporting technology Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA).
Travel requirement - up to 50%
Crowe Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. CPA, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
- Must be familiar with concepts related to Healthcare financial accounting and reporting.
- An understanding of reimbursement, the month end close reporting process, and net revenue analysis is preferred.
- Should be experienced working with large complex data sets and data manipulation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Access, or Tableau is preferred, but not required.
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication including effective presentation skills.
- Must have a solid reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, partners, etc.