JLL has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team in Havertown & Philadelphia, PA on a client account in the healthcare industry. Position will manage the plant operations of one or more hospitals and requires a strong background in hospital plant operations, utilities, Environment of Care, and Joint Commission standards and compliance.
- Consult and collaborate with the Account Manager and Regional Facilities Manager, oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Facility/Property Management service delivery staff
- Ensure client satisfaction with Facility/Property Management by providing a seamless interface into client’s real estate organization
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
- Oversee the development and management of the operating expense budget, advise on the development of capital expense budget for all client Region/Market offices
- Support Regional Facilities Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client
- Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by client
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
- Coordinate discussions with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, career development planning and incentive/salary administration
- Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE)
- Insure compliance with company’s minimum audit standards
- Share best practices with the assigned owner
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the Region/Market
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity
- Coordinate discussions with each partner vendor/supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review
- Manage the negotiations of new and the maintenance of existing contracts
- Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis
- Minimum of six years of related experience in facilities or property management, required
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Experience in matrix management organization desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency
Extensive knowledge of Joint Commission Environment of Care standards and regulations.
CHFM Certified Healthcare Facility Manager, CPMM Certified Plant Maintenance Manager, CFM Certified Facility Manager or other relevant certifications, a plus.
Special knowledge and skills - Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
Take your career to the next level by joining a high-energy team of problem solvers and innovators. JLL is partnering with one of the world’s largest online fulfillment network to ensure that buildings under our oversight operate at peak performance. We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada. Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!