RediClinic is looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Clinical Teams in the District Manager role at our multiple clinics located throughout the Austin area.
Our walk-in clinics are located inside of select HEB stores in North Austin & South Austin, and provide our communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. We treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up and practice evidence based medicine.
RediClinic is a subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation and has over 75 clinic locations nationwide. RediClinic partners with some of the nation’s leading Healthcare Systems such as Seton Healthcare, Memorial Hermann Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, MultiCare Health and several others to provide patients with a great experience and great healthcare.
The District Manager position is responsible for the clinical and operational execution for multiple RediClinic units in an assigned territory. District Managers are responsible and accountable for driving business results through specific marketing efforts and revenue while managing expense in order to maximize productivity and profitability.
We offer incredible benefits such as: Company Car, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Continuing Education reimbursement, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401k with match, and much more!
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Supervises Clinical Coordinators, Practice Coordinators, Clinic Managers, Clinicians and Clinic Assistants in assigned territory; provides mentoring and performance coaching as needed
• Ensures labor budget expectations are met and that OT is kept to a minimum.
• Is an active member of the Implementation Committee and is responsible for executing implementation plans
• Accountable for accurate inventory process for assigned clinics
• Conducts site visits according to site visit protocol.
• Resolves issues or coordinates with Field Leadership Team members to ensure operational and clinical consistencies and issue resolutions.
• Reviews P&L and other financial reports to identify issues for improvement.
• Oversees Time and Attendance management and approval.
• Ensures individual clinic plans are implemented in assigned clinics
• Ensures organizational initiatives are communicated and implemented in clinics
• Accountable for all registration/documentation errors, cash/short report, and other CBO requests at assigned clinics. Partners with CBO to create preventative operational improvements.
• Will rotate call with other Field Management in the market, for weekend questions and call outs.
• Reports and analyzes clinic/practice trends and implements individual clinic action plans based on findings.
• Leads weekly Field Management Team huddles.
• Ensures compliance with RediClinic policies and procedures regarding throughput and the patient experience.
• Ensures compliance with company operational, clinical, legal, and HR policies, procedures and standards within assigned clinics.
• Interviews candidates for assigned clinics. Completes appropriate documentation per HR policy.
• Actively engages performance management and drives performance improvement in team; partnering with Human Resources as appropriate
• Plans/Attends/Facilitates team meetings in clinics.
• Implements corporate reward and recognition programs in addition to spot awards where appropriate
• Ensures new service and seasonal promotions are understood and staff is actively communicating services to patients.
• Builds and maintains collegial relationships with Healthsystem Partners; HEB Partners, and Collaborating Physicians
• Monitors and plans response to Patient Satisfaction results and trends related to customer service.
• Responsible for patient through-put in clinic and implements initiatives as needed.
• Oversees inventory for territory and established par levels while operating within budget.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
This position requires moderate travel.
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Supervisory/Managerial experience in Healthcare
- Multi-site management experiencepreferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Visio and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written form.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time efficiently and meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrates compliance and ethical leadership.
- Proactively addresses challenges and opportunities to improve processes.
- 4 Year College Degree or equivalent healthcareexperience