Now hiring a Healthcare Project Manager to join our growing company in the Philadelphia, PA
The ideal candidate will take manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments globally, in order to deliver quality solutions to its customers. The Project Manager will manage processes that are salable and provide support to products throughout the organization.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
- MS Office skills required (MS PowerPoint, Excel) + Project Management Softwares
- 5 years of Project Management Healthcare experiencerequired
- Biopharmaceutical Healthcare experiencerequired
Full benefits offered with this position.