Healthcare Data Scientist - AI Engineer
Hello! I?m working with a ?Stealth? start-up in Boca Raton, FL that is working to solve poor healthcare decisions by using a new AI platform that they are building.
I?m under a ?non-disclosure? so I can?t say more.
The CEO has asked any prospective candidates answer these questions ? if the answers are satisfactory he will do a phone screen and explain his goals further.
This position comes with a great salary, benefits, and EQUITY in the new company!
Please reply to this posting if interested - I'll send you this questionnaire in a word document so you can complete and email back to me at your earliest convenience.
Interview questions for prospective candidates-
1. Can you please provide a logical data diagram for storage, process, and ETL within the AWS Cloud system?
2. Please describe a project where you dealt with complex data systems in technical details:
a. What was the volume of records?
b. Which file formats have you worked with?
c. What languages did you use to change the data in each step?
d. What was the QL client you/your team use to create visual product?
e. How long did it take you from prototype -> design -> production?
3. What are the algorithms which were used in the process?
a. Please name the statistical model which is represented by the algorithm
b. Please provide the name of the library which was used to function
4. What development client or data science notebook technology do you favor?
5. Have you ever worked with GraphDB or a similar technology? Describe it.
6. We need someone who knows how to deal with standard healthcare forms - EDI 835, and EDI 837 and preferably with a history working with the CMS1500 (I/P). Any experience in these?