Healthcare Consulting Manager
- NYC, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Advisory firm
Advisory firm is seeking an experienced Healthcare consulting professional.
- Implement projects in one or more of the practice’s following focus areas:
- Strategic planning/Enterprise risk management
- Physician practice alignment/integration
- Post-acute care strategy for health systems and payors
- Development of alternative value based care models – Physician and Clinical Integration (ACOs, CINS, Bundled Payments)
- M&A/strategic partnerships - pre-deal feasibility, due diligence, pre-close, and post-close strategic and financial planning in a provider or payer environment
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Oversee Senior Consultants and Consultants.
- Lead the creation of “client ready” deliverables, including synthesizing the strategic, financial and operational implications of the team’s analyses.
- 5+ years of previous work experience in a Healthcare management consulting firm and/or a combination of industry and consulting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA/MHA/JD are preferable.
- Financial and strategic consulting experienceworking with hospitals and health systems, including work on:
- Strategic plans
- Business plan development
- Financial projections and analysis, and health care transactions.
- Experience assisting with physician alignment strategy, post-acute care strategic partnerships, and/or developing value based reimbursement models (e.g., bundling, ACOs) is strongly desired.