If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional healthcare lawyers to join our ranks with:
· 5+ years’ experience advising academic medical centers, physician group practices, health care delivery systems, and/or in-house health care legal departments
· Knowledge of Stark, Anti-Kickback Statute and associated safe harbor regulations, False Claims Act, state fraud and abuse laws, antitrust, warranties, EMTALA, HITECH Act, HIPAA and other privacy laws
· Excellent academic and law firm credentials
· A passion for providing unparalleled client service
· A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
· Active membership in the NY and/ or NJ state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
· Advising clients concerning health care regulatory compliance, physician-hospital relationships, partnership and vendor opportunities, and corporate matters
· Negotiating research, professional services, confidential disclosure, and affiliation agreements with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, industry, governmental agencies, and other universities
· Negotiating physician contracts and employment contracts
· Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.