We are looking for Healthcare Business Analyst for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Healthcare Business Analyst
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Healthcare Business Analyst translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements and/or supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications.
- Analyzes data to determine business problems.
- Handles information including patient services and how the services are paid after
- conducting investigations and pursuing recoveries through contact with various parties.
- The Analyst works collaboratively within or outside the team to identify charge system weakness, to recommend changes and focused education.
- Will also ensure adherence to compliance policies and contracts.
- Knowledge and experience of Medicare &??Medicaid.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business processes and associated IT application requirements.
- Develops and executes test strategies, plans, scenarios, and tracks resolution to identified defects.
- Defines and documents business and IT system processes. Models AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Conducts and facilitates JAD sessions to develop and coordinate the requirements, specifications, design, and testing efforts for medium to large projects.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for conversions and migrations; assists in data mapping.
- Conducts gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management.
- Defines and develops test plan documentation to support system validation and/or User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials.
- Ability to document business analysis deliverables such as requirements, workflow diagrams, and testing documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Process improvements
- Moderate to high end personal computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Past use of any data base program such as MS Access is a plus