We have an immediate opening for a Healthcare Architect with 5+ years of progressive experience in healthcare design and medical planning. The role is based in our midtown New York office, where each day we ideate, collaborate, and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals. Our team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
As a Healthcare Architect, you will…
- Be a well-rounded strategic thinker with an integrated approach to design, management, and technical project resolution.
- Bring a proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase projects in a healthcare environment.
- Have experience in leading User Group / Stakeholder meetings in all phases of design.
- Have extensive medical planning and related technical knowledge.
- You are comfortable and effective in a leadership capacity and bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge to developing medical planning approaches and solutions to complex healthcare situations.
- Building and project performance are top priorities for you.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in delivering successful healthcare projects which comply with relevant building, FGI, ADA, construction standards, and other related regulatory requirements.
- You have strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy mentoring and managing your team of young architects to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes.
- Your communication skills are excellent and enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained throughout all project phases.
- You are adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- You are proficient, if not an expert, in Adobe Suite, Revit, and Microsoft Suite.
- You have a professional architecture degree (preferably in healthcare design) and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in healthcare projects.
- A New York licensed architect with LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
- As a respected leader, you want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention.