EXL US Healthcare is looking for a Healthcare Analyst – Selections. This is a work from home opportunity.
The scope of the role includes;
- Evolving the existing analytic services (both standard and non-standard), in order to meet quality and service objectives, while ensuring that all client deliverables are completed on-time and meet expectations.
- Continually ensuring that both internal and external reporting is within the prescribed levels of quality, more specifically; results are accurate, thoroughly tested, utilized by core technology, and delivered through the means defined by EXL.
- Serving as a steward for client-facing analytic and reporting needs, including; project and/or program objectives and specifications, process manager (both implementation and on-going), main contact for issue resolution and on-going communications.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation, and logistics.
- Develop, evolve, deploy, and manage analytic and reporting services and processes, ensuring, at all times, that deliverables meet the requirements of Customers and EXL's business goals and objectives;
- Coordinate and prioritize analytic projects including client communication, planning, and identifying operational process flow; ability to plan, manage and execute projects within targeted timelines.
- Performs advanced statistical analyses including opportunity assessments, clinical and financial risk tracking, trend identification and predictive modeling exercises using SAS as well as other analytic tools
- Delivers results with analytic insights, interpretations, and recommendations; presents in a professional manner with a high customer service focus
- Reviews analytic deliverable; identifies and resolves data issues and provide recommendations for investigations
- Implements improvements to services and provides clear program recommendations to other departments (internal and external)
- Effectively operationalize EXL's analytic and reporting services, policies and procedures;
- Design, develop-evolve, and implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance with governance policies.
- Propose new and state-of-the-art technologies and processes that will improve efficiency and enhance the reporting platform.
Education / Skill Requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in mathematics, economics, or statistics
- 5+ years of experience using SAS (including BASE, Macros & Proc SQL).
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare data statistics, clinical quality assessment, outcomes reporting, and care management
- Communicate flawless with clients on various types of projects
- Knowledge of competitive or state-of-the-art analytic and reporting services
- High degree of experience applying advanced statistical and/or econometric models in health care analytics
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards and practices in descriptive/predictive analytics and reporting concepts
- Advanced degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analyses including opportunity assessments, clinical and financial risk tracking, trend identification and predictive modeling exercises
- Interpretation of analytic findings to both the internal executive team as well as external clients using clear and concise methods and presentation media.
- Experienced working with customer representatives, employing the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, towards developing and deploying effective strategic direction.
- Ability to plan and design analytic activities as well as analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong ability to communicate complex data analytics clearly in written and oral presentations
- Ability to optimize the analytic system - Understand and manage the interrelationships among the many components of the “system” to optimize results
- Strong SAS skills with the ability to maintain efficiency and accuracy in SAS-driven reporting
- Disciplined with effective execution - Demonstrate a disciplined approach; deployment, and follow-through to ensure achievement of results. Capable of working with a high degree of discretion, employing effective customer service and communication methods
- Proven ability to manage change - Manage, lead, and enable the process of change and its impact on people, process, and technology
- Style that fosters teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results
- Focused with a constancy of Purpose - Align culture, vision, and strategic direction to optimize future results for all stakeholders
What we offer:
- EXL Health offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class Healthcare consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Health sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.