Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a Healthcare Advocate. This position is field based and we are looking for an individual to travel about 80% of the time across an assigned territory in the Portland, ME area.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Travel across assigned territory to meet with providers to discuss improving the quality of care for Medicare Advantage Members.
- Will be out in the fi eld 80% of time in defined territory with rare occasion of overnight travel.
- Utilizing data analysis, identify and target providers who would benefit from training and resources.
- Establish positive, long-term, consultative relationships with physicians, medical groups, IPAs and hospitals.
- Develop comprehensive, provider-specific plans to increase their RAF performance and improve their coding specificity.
- Manage end-to-end Risk and Quality Client Programs such as Healthcare Patient Assessment
- Consult with provider groups
- Assists providers in understanding the Medicare quality program
- Assist providers in understanding quality and CMS-HCC Risk Adjustment driven payment methodology
- Collaborates with doctors, coders, facility staff and a variety of internal and external personnel on a wide scope of Risk Adjustment and Quality education efforts Assist in collecting charts
- Qualifications & Requirements:Bachelor?s degree (preferably in Healthcare or relevant field) OR equivalent work experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of ICD10, HEDIS and Stars Experience in Risk Adjustment and HEDIS / Stars REQUIRED
- Proficiency in MS Office-Excel (Pivot tables, other excel functions), PowerPoint and Word REQUIRED
- Experience in clinic or hospital and/or managed care PREFERRED
- CRC certification Nursing background PREFERRED
- Experience with coding software, EMR and abstracting systems PREFERRED
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED, TAKE ACTION NOW AND APPLY!!!!