Summary of This Role
Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
What Part Will You Play?
- Is responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship for assigned accounts; all TSYS products and services including TMS, Value Added Products (VAPs), and Core across all platforms including Commercial, Consumer and Debit. Ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes. On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and responds appropriately to ensure TSYS support groups respond and react accordingly and with empathy to the client impact. Update client business groups as necessary during and after severity one incidents. Required to carry a cell phone and travel to client site(s) as necessary. (Client Management)
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally. (Client Management)
- Maintains long-term relationships with clients. Ensures understanding of the client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery, and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Identifies new product services based on strategic direction of the client's business. (Client Management)
- Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues and escalates issues that pose substantial regulatory or financial impacts to leadership. (Client Management)
- Ensures quality service and operational performance is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards. (Client Management)
- Acts as the client advocate in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends. Aligns client's needs with internal solutions. Ensures the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual Executive reviews, including collecting reporting from other areas, generating certain types of reporting, and understanding the output from that reporting. Manages the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecards and TSYS Inc. client survey. Assists with presenting specified sections of this information to the client with the intent to improve the client's business. (Client Management)
- Ensures accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts. Validates monthly billing to the client ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of invoices. Ensures client stays current with no bad debt. (Client Management)
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes for assigned accounts. (Client Management)
- Has revenue targets for new and existing accounts. The North America segment collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify, create and deliver the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services. Extends TSYS revenue and footprint with the client to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets. Tracks and reports performance. The International segment identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services to extend TSYS revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets as set by your manager. Creates business case for Executive approval. Tracks and Reports Performance. Is accountable for the profitability of new commercial deals; achieve agreed revenue and margin targets and adhere to them whilst adopting a Senior Executive exception approval process. (Client Growth)
- Develops an Account Plan and Contact Plans; Fully understands the client organization and strategy to enable TSYS to engage and navigate throughout the enterprise. Defines relevant propositions for each client and qualify opportunities to ensure high probability of win and successful delivery. Accountable for the profitability of the client; achieve agreed revenue targets. (Client Growth)
- Is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points for assigned accounts. Receives support from legal and other key stakeholders for areas outside of the Relationship Management’s area of expertise. (Client Growth)
- Manages sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions. (Client Growth)
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities. (Client Growth)
- Implements creative strategies and work with SMEs and other RM’s to seek new client solutions where appropriate. Work to develop initiatives to improve
communications, processes and workflow with clients and within TSYS to create and maintain positive relationships. Deliver reports that provide revenue
projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for senior executive management. (Client Growth)
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc.; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a function, account or matrix management responsibilities, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business, and lead matrix teams on complex projects. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, both internal and external.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Communication Skills - Oral and written. Ability to develop and conduct presentations.
- Collaboration Skills - Collaborate with internal and external audiences to solve problems.
- Customer Service Skills - Aligns client needs with internal solutions.
- Experience in the healthcare payments arena, such as at a payments processor, third party administrator, or health plan.
- Experience with healthcare payments products such as FSA, HRA, HSA, or wellness incentive accounts.