The Senior Account Manager is responsible for cultivating positive, long-term client relationships with our healthcare facilities and health system clients focusing on client satisfaction and retention. The successful candidate must possess a passion for delivering optimal value to customers with Experian Health products and services.
- Identify and resolve issues that create product performance obstacles
- Facilitate timely resolution of client issues that are not completed within normal turnaround time
- Review and analyze issue trends in order to proactively resolve persistent customer issues and lessen customer disruption
- Act as the Experian Health customer advocate and liaison to other internal Experian Health teams to deliver successful outcomes for our customersProactively monitor, measure, and manage account satisfaction
- Cultivate relationships with operational and executive stakeholders to improve our ability to retain, renew and upsell
- Monitor and evaluate product usage to make certain implemented products are providing expected return on investment and meeting customer expectations
- Evaluate customer utilization of Experian Health products and recommend best practices configuration and solutions to improve the customer experience and overall return on investment
- Facilitate client questions regarding invoices
- Ensures timely and successful transition of approved customer/product transitions from Implementation to Account Management.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with Experian products and services.
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare revenue cycle, industry and competitors.
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management in healthcare technology
- 5+ years’ experience successfully managing and cultivating customer relationships in medium to large healthcare facilities and health systems
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills with both operational and executive customer stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Ability to articulate our product value proposition
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effectively partners and collaborates with internal teams
- Working knowledge of PC-based Internet and Windows applications, HL7 interface, web capture and scripting technology
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Job Number: 1810296