As part of our globally growing sales team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business and rolling out Shift Technology solutions to new clients. Your role in Shift adventure will be to grow the Healthcare Insurance business on the West Coast.
The solution we provide is key to our customers that is why you will be managing C-level relationships within the country's Health insurance payers ecosystem.
- Develop and implement strategic territory plan to ensure Shift exceeds its revenue objectives
- Identifying new opportunities and the right customer stakeholders;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Provide an accurate and reliable forecast of your opportunities closure. Build detailed closure plans and get client sign off about it
- Work on and submit proposals and contracts to customers.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU
- Have at least 5 years of successful experience selling large, complex enterprise-grade SaaS solutions to Insurance Payers business units (Utilization Management, Provider Management, CFO, SIU)
- Have a deep Health Plan knowledge
- Drove SaaS selling of $300K and above across a multiyear contract
- Worked with a partner ecosystem to deliver results and scale
- Have a solid understanding of demand creation, and a keen ability of negation skills
- Have excellent communication skills, including oral written, and non-verbal; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- Can tailor communication to the customer’s needs with confidence, and can effectively deliver memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills;
- Are a strategic thinker to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible pain points and implicit needs;
- Are effective at networking and can identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals
- Can manage multiple opportunities simultaneously;
- Have a university degree in a business-related field;