The Senior Account Executive - Healthcare is responsible for promoting and selling Infor products, developing prospective clients, establishing third party relationships and providing follow-up services for clients. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the sales cycle for their assigned clients in accordance with the company's sales management philosophies and achieving regular sales quotas.
JOB LOCATION: Remote, USA
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Account Executive will aggressively manage a large geographic territory of healthcare care prospects. The position requires a high level of self-directed effort, ability to travel and experience in working with complex clients and selling situations.
Meet or exceed vertical/regional revenue quotas by effectively performing sales functions:
- Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses. Maintain pipeline goals.
- Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents Lawson products to prospects and customers. Build an effective team, leveraging solutions consultants, to develop targeted presentations and demonstrations which specifically address clients' needs and business problem(s). Lead the team in preparing high quality RFP responses ensuring that all external procurement policies have been satisfied while also insuring that legal, accounting and Lawson corporate requirements have been satisfied.
- Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc. Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
- Conduct negotiations on behalf of Lawson to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices. Prepare offers and legal documentation for approval by appropriate managers, in accordance with corporate levels of authority. Follow company sales processes and appropriately utilizes corporate systems to document transactions and activities.
- Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning.
- Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings.
- Required Skills:
- College/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 8 years of directly related sales experience
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate expectations
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- ERP or software technology sales experience
- Healthcare care technology sales experience, specifically hospital revenue management systems
- Track record of success in selling intangibles, complex opportunities
- Competent with Microsoft Office and SalesForce.com applications.
- Superior presentation and critical thinking skills
- Ability to self-manage time and resources
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.