The Healthcare Account Executive (HCAE) will serve as the key point of contact for all professional patient referrals within their accounts for families in need of senior living options and solutions. Accounts will consist of hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers. This position will be responsible for growing the number of professionals within each account that refer and achieving the number of direct patient referrals to meet or exceed monthly referral and move-in goals. The HCAE will share APFM’s mission and company value of making the lives of our customers better, easier, and more successful.
WHO YOU ARE:
A professional sales executive with a passion for senior care. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle to execute the sale and care about providing a quality customer experience. You thrive in a quota driven environment and are focused on driving results. You are excited to solve the challenges facing your customers as you see it as an opportunity to make a difference. You are comfortable selling in a healthcare environment. Having existing local relationships in the industry is a plus. The thought of making a noticeable impact at a fast-paced tech company excites you!
What you will do:
- Develop business partnerships and agreements in your owned accounts that result in driving the right patient referrals on a consistent basis
- Drive 30 or more appropriate direct referrals each month, producing an outcome of 10 or more move-in’s per month from your direct referral pipeline
- Nurture relationships to be the “go to” thought leader and resource for senior living options locally
- Familiarize yourself with the healthcare professionals ecosystem to determine how APFM can best fit into their operations
- Achieve goals via cold-calling, managing appointments and in person meetings
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of your healthcare professionals and the families they serve in order to provide appropriate assistance to seniors and families needing senior housing assistance.
- Work collaboratively with your Senior Living Advisors and cross functionally with marketing and sales operations teams to ensure a best in class experience for all customers
- Collaborative sales executive excited by the idea of personally contributing to the growth and success of their customers and APFM
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- New business development experience required (in a healthcare setting preferred)
- Demonstrated success in a metric-driven/quota environment
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Dynamic presenter
- Willingness to comply with company policies and government regulations
- Ability to travel in the local territory up to 70% of the time as needed by scheduled appointments or to meet the customer needs
- Night and weekend availability as needed
- Ability to travel outside of local region, for regional or national meetings.
- Must have reliable transportation.