Healthcare Account Director
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Healthcare Account Director. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Our ideal candidate will act as the point of contact for clients, prospects, EPAM Account Managers, Business Unit Heads and Sales Leaders. The Account Director will create business strategies, architect and oversee delivery approaches, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
EPAM occupies a unique position in the technology anddigital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping globalenterprises thrive in the technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies,experiences and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
- Act as a subject matter expert within Account Management and Delivery Management for healthcare clients
- Create business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals
- Act as the Account lead with clients, internal teams and BU heads
- Align with other EPAM Account Managers and Senior Leadership to co-develop / support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Serve as the engagement architect, responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and/or IT teams to position the engagement and EPAM for success
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Be responsible for shaping solutions and properly scoping/pricing engagements, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization, and leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executive, BU heads, Solution SME’s, and Sales and Delivery Leaders
- Drive revenue within the client/account portfolio as well as accelerate opportunities to influence and sell-in end-to-end EPAM services
- Align with EPAM BU’s goals and objectives, support company financial goals by achieving revenue and profit targets
- Support sales/pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close / sign new deals
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Strong digital knowledge of or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of leading teams
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Job #: 30701