KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide oversight of day to day operations of all care coordination staff and ensure compliance with population health management model of care standards and objectives. Ensure staff performance is in alignment with organizational goals.
2. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and application of clinical decision support tools for care management activities deemed by Federal, State and other regulatory and accreditation agencies. Demonstrate support for Change Health Care Compliance program. Serve as the clinical consultant for care coordination and population management program
3. Monitor staff performance in compliance with corporate people leader guidelines, and provide performance appraisals, coaching, development and training. Responsible for the orientation of new staff.
4. Collaborate with Chief Medical Officer, customers, physicians and other departmental leaders and staff to ensure barriers to care coordination outcomes such as readmission reduction, emergency room appropriateness, and other care coordination related outcomes are addressed in a timely manner.
5. Develop and enhance current tools that aid in efficiencies of the team.
6. Review and interpret data and identify process improvement initiatives. Develop action plans for identified barriers based upon data analytics or process evaluation. Monitor and support quality improvement initiatives.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Health Services Director or Chief Medical Officer.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must demonstrate e ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and develop professional working relationships with site staff and other departments, customers, professional associations, businesses and health care networks. Works in close partnership with Leadership staff and coordinates all assigned responsibilities effectively. Have highly developed interpersonal and critical thinking skills with the ability to prioritize needs rapidly. This position requires the ability to convey messages and thoughts clearly to a diverse audience, using both verbal and written mediums. Demonstrates a strong work ethic, self-motivator and the ability to strategically and creatively, juggle multiple priorities, adjust to changing circumstances, organize time efficiently, remain attentive to details and identify resources for projects.
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
Business Experience: (see above under competencies)