The Health Services Director is an integral member of the management team, contributing health care expertise to promote an environment of optimal living for residents. The Health Services Director reports directly to the General Manager (GM) of their assigned community. The HSD also works closely with the Vice President of Nursing and Care, Regional Health Services Consultant, and Vice President of Operations for support and guidance. The HSD is knowledgeable of resident’s condition, needs, and all health related incidents at the community. The HSD is responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluation of clinical activities within the community. The HSD is the process owner for the coordination and communication of care needs and change of condition with the family, healthcare practitioners, and ancillary services.
As a Health Services Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as a Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing required
- 3+ years of nursing experience required.
- Experience managing a team a plus.
- Gerontology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.