What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Understands strategy, design, and implementation for businesses/government security controls
- Provides continuous security testing and assessments
- Provides System software, operating systems (Windows and UNIX), and IT infrastructure
- Understands IT Security and Privacy controls (e.g. NIST, FISMA, etc.); and OMB Circular A-123
- Supervising the planning, development, and implementation of a comprehensive program to perform continuous security testing and assessments of security and privacy controls
- Managing security and privacy controls reviews on large and complex information systems in order to identify vulnerabilities
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information and managing client expectations
- Experience developing, contributing, and managing a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
- Certification(s) Preferred: CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.