The H&S Management Systems Administrator will report directly to the Director of Health & Safety. This position is primarily responsible for managing H&S Data Management Systems and oversight of H&S management systems, documents and records. The H&S Data Management Systems are designed to help H&S and Operations and Winemaking personnel manage, mitigate and, whenever possible, eliminate H&S related risk to employees, facilities, products, and the communities in which the company operates. The H&S Management Systems Administrator serves as the primary H&S Data Management Systems and H&S Document and Records contact for the company and is expected to train others to support the necessary data and records capture required to operate an effective H&S management system.
The following reflects management?s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Serves as the H&S Management Systems Administrator and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the enterprise for the H&S Data Management Systems and associated processes and programs.
- Fully supports the acquisition, development, testing, updating/revision, and deployment of H&S Data Management Systems and associated processes and programs.
- Support the implementation and then maintenance of Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Collaborates with H&S and Operations personnel to drive the implementation of H&S Data Management Systems across the enterprise.
- Analyzes key H&S metrics, providing data to drive H&S compliance strategy and recommend resource allocation.
- Ensures key H&S Data Management System metrics are defined.
- Responsible for the relationship with our external H&S Data Management System vendors. Manages data migration, user accounts, and organizational hierarchy.
- Leads and participates in data management system initiatives and projects such as system efficiency capitalization, regulation, IT securityrisk assurance and aversion, and automatic uploads of data.
- Participates in H&S assessments and audits across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with H&S and Operations personnel as required on H&S projects and initiatives.
- Prepares and distributes reports and communications related to H&S metrics and compliance.
- Manages the completion of RFIs and surveys sections related to H&S Data Management Systems.
- Maximizes the use of H&S Data Management Systems to ensure critical H&S information is communicated across the company and collaborates with H&S and Operations personnel to manage regulatory agency inquiries and reporting obligations.
- Educates, trains and mentors employees on H&S Data Management Systems.
- Manages the training and development of back-up users to ensure system continuity.
- Help manage and utilize Computer Based Training (CBT) with Learning Management System(LMS).
- Develop and support program to conduct/administer monthly safety training for TFE employees, new hire training and orientation and contractor safety training.
- Responsible for helping implement best practice from SQF, ISO9001, ISO14001 &/or OHSAS 18001 as related to Health and Safety at TFE.
- Education: Bachelor?s degree in related field required. Advanced degree and/or professional certification in EHS Management Systems
- Minimum 5years?experience managing EHS data for multiple operations.
- Experience in manufacturing, beverage and distributionpreferred.
- Must have strong substantive experience and knowledge of EHS data management systems and their successful implementation.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to be self-directed, and work productively on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective Health & Safety compliance programs in a management system format and structure.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate to all levels of the company and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical ability to work, collaborate and train others in the workforce to include full time, seasonal and temporaryworkers.
- Must have sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO45001 and SQF management systems.
- Knowledgeable of Fed and CAL OSHA regulations, PSM, RMP and California Business Plan regulations and requirements, preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, foster trust and confidence with co-workers
- Advanced Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Database and Cloud Applications)
- Ability to work with confidential information on a regular basis
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Valid CA driver?s license with good driving record
- Professional certification(s) such as LeanSix Sigma (Black or Green Belt), Lead Auditor ISO45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 or an equivalent certifications a positive.
- Moderate physical work
- Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates? facilities
- Standing for long periods of time (8 hours per day)
- Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including ear plugs and safety glasses
- Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
- Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
- Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
- Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds