Our Client and its nationally renowed Healthcare Practice is seeking 2 attorneys to join it's team. This role handles healthcare professional liability, nursing homes, aging services and other medical malpractice matters and provides full or specialized legal services, and may assist with general tort defense as needed.
Handles highly complex or specialized insurance matters from pleadings through trial driving for superior results. Manages preparation litigation preparation. Develops the litigation strategy, and prepares/directs the preparation of all necessary materials i.e., briefs, motions, discovery, depositions, experts, etc. Advises whether a case should be tried or settled and actively drives case to resolution with an appropriate sense of urgency.
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney to join one of the most experienced, diversified and sophisticated health law practices in the United States and works with clients that include hospital systems, nursing homes, managed care companies, pharmacies, medical equipment suppliers, home health agencies, and physician organizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation, consultative and facilitation skills with the ability to effectively interact with all internal and external business partners,
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, and to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and senior level skill in managing ambiguous situations and issues.
- Proven ability to take a proactive long-term view of business goals and objectives in order to achieve strategic business results.
- Value driven to provide superior solutions to internal and/or external clients.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to advance priorities of the client/organization.
- Helps self and others to excel through collaboration and building strong relationships.
- Thinks creatively and uses diverse ideas to solve problems.
- Raises expectations of self and others by continuously learning and broadening industry and technical skills