We are seeking a Health Intelligence Digital Marketing Manager, Product Management and Advanced Analytics - PSJH to work on the launch and growth of several software products and will be responsible for assisting the product owners with translating new findings to optimize marketing strategies and product feature sets. Our ideal candidate preferably has a background in early stage user acquisition and data-driven consumer product marketing. To be a good fit for this position, you should have strong analytical capabilities, love challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environments, be extremely collaborative and hold yourself to the highest standards of excellence and quality.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing and executing Go To Market strategies, customer engagement and an acquisition strategies to develop innovative software products leveraging data and advanced analytics
- Developing and monitoring product analytics and reporting product adoption progress and consumer feedback on a weekly basis
- Own product group's content and advertising strategies by communicating consistently and effectively with customers on a regularly basis
- Manage product trials, out-reach, onboarding and reporting and contribute to trial design and analysis
- Support developing new metrics for each products and leveraging existing metrics and reports for measuring product success, feature enhancement and prioritizing roadmap deliverables.
- Assist with ongoing market trend evaluations, research, business development and prepare presentations for internal and external stakeholders
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital marketing, Math, Engineering or Science.
- 5 years Experience in software product marketing and building GTM, engagement and user retention strategies and implementation.
- Strong understanding and experience in defining marketing strategies for software products
- Ability to curate and create content that fosters user engagement and retention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; creative /editorial copywritingexperience
- Experienced with conducting competitive and market analysis and preparing presentations for key stakeholders
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital marketing, Math, Engineering or Science.
- 2 years delivering healthcare and/or digital health solutions
- 2 years Startup experience.