This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Group, a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
Health Information Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manages, administers and coordinates as appropriate operational and personnel activities of Medical Records, Coding and Transcription Departments to ensure procedures adhere to standards of various accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Takes ownership of assignments, special projects, pilot programs; other duties as assigned or requested.
- Cooperates and interacts with supervisors, peers, other departments and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to “service”.
- Develops policies, processes, strategies and goals that support Department/Corporation direction.
Health Information Manager Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study; Relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for one another in accordance to policy
- Four (4) years of related experience of which two (2) years must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be able to Communicate effectively
- Direct and manage projects and/or programs
- Ability to prepare technical reports
- Advanced computer skills