$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The AIM Analytics team is seeking an individual who is curious, creative, and assertive to lead key projects within the Anthem Center of Excellence analytic team. The successful candidate will collaborate with key Anthem and AIM stakeholders and recommend solutions based on a deep knowledge of available authorizations, claims, provider and member data. This individual will use his or her leadership and advanced analytics skills to support our largest customer on key projects and decisions. He or she will lead, take ownership and initiative to provide strategic recommendations that maximize the value AIM provides to Anthem.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Undertakes complex assignments requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
· Responsible for identifying opportunities to deliver affordable quality care to members through analysis of data and transforming business intelligence into action plans.
· Provides strategic recommendations for improving health care affordability to executives and professional clients.
· Collaborates with the data warehouse analysts in establishing business rules and monitoring adherence.
· Translates data trends into strategic recommendations for program development and action plans.
· Organizes and manages the staffing and work flow on major projects.
· Provides business expertise regarding the appropriate use of data elements and cooperates with reporting personnel from other areas to establish and maintain these common business rules.
· Develops and communicates action plans and assists in planning initiatives to address areas for improvement identified through data analysis and business expertise.
· Collaborates with business user to define media, frequency and audience for distribution of information.
· Evaluates and triages potential projects and studies based on the value, cost benefit analysis and the urgency of the request.
· Manages projects through coordination and negotiation with internal and external clients in a highly matrixed environment.
· Performs strategic data analysis and research to support business needs.
· Develops detailed understanding of relevant business processes, goals and strategy.
· Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
· Makes strategic recommendations to executives.
Requires a BS/BA degree; 5-7 years experience in analysis and reporting; at least 2 years of broad based practical business experience within a business unit; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in managed care and data analysis is required. Understanding of multiple data sources and formats is required. Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance of complex organizations required. Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills. Very knowledgeable across products, more customer facing in recommending solutions. Expert in data analysis. Extremely independent. Expert level spreadsheet and database skills is required. Excellent knowledge and understanding of standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages. Understands and applies Excel functions and macro tools to help solve complex problems. Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization. Providing consultation and making presentations are major parts of this job. Influences and negotiates with all levels of management. This job focuses on more organizing, more project work, and more focused on developing action plans, and more client knowledge as compared to the Health Information Consultant Sr.
Valid Through: 2019-9-25