Health Economics & Outcomes Researcher
Based on understanding the external health care environment and Avanir product strategy, the HEOR Researcher / Senior Researcher plans, designs and executes the HEOR plan (phase I to phase IV) and generates and communicates evidence to payers to support the appropriate, evidence based use of Avanir products.
- Understand the health care landscape and Avanir product brand strategies to guide the planning, execution and communication of HEOR research across phase I to phase 4.
- Participate in Medical Affairs and Clinical Development discussions and provide payer relevant recommendations for designing clinical trials.
- Coordinate with Managed Markets to identify critical research questions and disseminate Avanir product or disease state evidence to address payer questions.
- Experience in RFP creation, vendor selection and management.
- Identify and develop relationships with key HEOR and clinical opinion leaders (academia, payers, public agencies) to increase awareness about focused disease states as well as Avanir product(s).
- Ability to assume positive intent and practice active listening when interacting with internal and external colleagues.
- PhD in HEOR related research field.
- Home Office (Headquarter) based position.
- Travel required – up to 25%.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HEOR study design and execution in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in design and execution of various study types, including retrospective research, Patient Reported Outcomes.
- CNS experience preferred.
- Experience in creating HEOR RFP’s, vendor selection and management.
- History of writing/publication experience (abstracts, manuscripts, whitepapers, posters).