$150K — $200K *
CIC is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space and coworking options, providing a platform for the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better and faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence, Rotterdam, St. Louis, Warsaw, and Tokyo and are growing into other cities, within the US and abroad. CIC has supported over 6,000 startups, growth companies, and branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, and non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries.
CIC co-founded a number of mission-aligned organizations including Venture Café, CIC’s primary non-profit programming partner, and CIC Health, offering COVID-19 testing services to companies and the public.
We invite you to explore all our openings and learn more about our teams
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will join our CIC Health team to help support its mission of providing more accessible and frequent testing for COVID-19. Some work will be independent while other work will require collaboration with other members of the CIC Health staff.
Some of your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Strategically leading and developing a customer service team (leveraging external and internal resources) to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Identifying, onboarding, and overseeing customer service call centers to provide customer support related to COVID testing, vaccinations, and other services.
• Creating a culture, environment, and processes which achieve business goals and objectives related to customer service.
• Acting as the “Voice of the Customer” across the company.
• Creating a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service.
• Using customer insight and root cause analysis to identify company-wide improvements and present these to senior management and colleagues.
• Identifying new tools and technologies to better serve the customer.
• Improving NPS (Net Promoter Score) and other customer experience metrics including first call resolution.
• Coordinating training materials, templates, and scripts, appropriate staff quantities, setup of systems (phone, email, etc).
• Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
• Ongoing supervision and management of customer call centers, including:
-Establishing performance metrics for customer service representatives.
-Establishing service levels and requirements for the department.
-Developing and implementing methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
-Developing and implementing training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
-Identifying and recommending updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
-Daily oversight of incoming requests, coordination of KPIs, & tracking of common issues.
-Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition team to recruit, interview, hire departmental supervisory staff as required in addition to training after onboarding.
-Oversight of the daily workflow of the department.
-Providing constructive and timely performance evaluations.
-Handling discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
-Ensuring the call centers are graciously and efficiently responding to client questions via telephone, email, and other modalities around COVID tests & vaccinations.
• Working with internal CIC Health teams to prepare for new operational launches & corresponding scaling of additional personnel as required.
• Liaising with customer service call centers to provide updates on regularly changing materials, new software or product trainings, or other details related to the testing or vaccination process.
• Acting as the point of escalation for any customer issues that cannot be resolved by call centers.
• Providing reporting to CIC Health management on a regular basis, including day-to-day metrics as well as systemic issues.
• Acting as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company, including communicating to relationship managers, implementation associates, product development team, marketing team, and others around customer challenges and needs.
• Empathetically responding to customers’ concerns and common questions as required.
• Escalating trends that emerge from client questions, collecting and monitoring FAQs and refining FAQ materials to disseminate to customers and CIC Health staff.
• Overseeing budgetary and fiscal responsibilities related to customer support & call center operations. This includes defining, negotiating and agreeing to the effective utilization of resources in line with service specifications.
• Being accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements and identifying any potential risk issues.
• Continually developing improvements and embedding successful change projects.
• A bachelor’s degree required (a master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related field strongly preferred).
• At least 5 years of related experience, with prior management experience required.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Valid through: 3/12/2021