Health Care Services Project Implementation Leader or Senior
Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Burlington, WA; Tacoma, WA; Seattle, WA; Lewiston, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; telecommute availabile if residing in OR, WA, UT, or ID.
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
- Designs, manages and implements divisional or corporate projects for the development of new programs and services. Projects range from improving processes to participating in programmatic strategy consultation throughout Cambia.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Collaboration, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Leadership skills with the ability to direct activities of others both individually and within a project team setting.
- Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external agencies through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and develop multiple projects within time constraints.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve project and team issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office products and Lotus Notes, Visio and MS Project and other corporate software as required.
- Experience with report preparation, project documentation or policy and procedure writing including ability to organize, analyze and review statistical data and develop concise relevant communications.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Clinical Services Project Leader would have a bachelor's degree in business administration or related field and 6 years of experience in health care administration, project leader or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical Services Project Leader Senior would have a bachelor's degree in business administration or related field and 8 years of progressive experience in health care administration, project leader or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least two of the eight years' experience must be in a Healthcare project management related area.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus