Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya.
This Senior Healthcare Practice role is responsible for direct health system customer enagement and consulting through deep understand of the challenges and opportunites our customers are facing in their digital transformation and the introduction of new services and solutions to enable our customers to drive efficiencies and profitiability while increasing patient outcome. Furthermore, you will shape the future of heatlhcare solutions at Avaya through your deep understanding of the importance of communciations in healthcare and through partnering with innovators and leaders in healthcaretechnology, and healthcare go to market partners.
This job is accountable for:
- Accountable for growing Revenue in the Healthcare Vertical.
- Consultative Selling to Health Systems, working with Executives, Clinical Leadership and Staff, Patients and IT within Avaya Current and Future Customers.
- Develop Current- Future State Workflow and Recommendations for Healthcare Clients. Develop ROI and Outcomes Based Solutions, Leverage Use Cases and Healthcare Best Practices. Ensure that recommendations can form the basis for Customer Proposals.
- Work with Account Management, Technical Sales Leadership and Services to position, sell and deliver Avaya Solutions.
- Work with Product and Services Leadership, both at Avaya and with 3rd party partners, to Develop Solutions for Healthcare Customers.
- Account Planning and Execution for Strategic Healthcare Clients
- Sales Enablement and Relationship Development with Go to Market Partners and Avaya Sales.
- 5+ years consulting deeply with health systems, at all levels of an organization, delivering new technology solutions to clients.
- Hands on Development of Requirements, Solutions and Business Justification for clients.
- Consistent attainment of revenue targets.
- Understanding of Clinical Systems and Software Solutions.
- An understanding of Communications Solutions, APIs and Custom Applications development in Communications is a plus.
- Proven Ability to create relationships at the Health Executive Level, and the working level, both Clinical and IT.
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
15+ Years of Experience
Bachelordegree or equivalent experience