We are currently seeking a Director for our Health Care Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit practice. The practice (HCCG-Regulatory/Internal Audit) works with organizations to develop and implement comprehensive and well-integrated compliance programs, develop internal audit programs and assist with internal audit programs. The Internal Audit Service practice provides outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services consisting of risk assessments, audits, process improvements, and project management support services.
Our practice also includes the opportunity to work on Compliance Gap Assessments, Risk Assessments, HIPAA privacy assessments, Audit and Monitoring, Investigation (Forensic Review), and assess Key compliance or internal audit Indicators. Our Health Care Consulting Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit practice is a fun, energetic, and close-knit group that is experiencing rapid growth, which provides our professionals with ample career opportunities!
The Director is responsible for client growth and practice management within all Moss Adams regions and throughout the firm. This position provides leadership for client contact and service delivery while closely adhering to Moss Adams' brand standards and methodology. The position will help establish and manage revenue and budget parameters for the Health Care Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit Services practice.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- In tandem with Partner of Health Care Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit Services, provides collaborative leadership to team by cultivation and nurturing of long-term client, prospective clients, and referral relationships through effective sales, relationship maintenance and delivery of services
- Sources and sells services to new and existing clients
- Ability to listen to stakeholders and identify needs, focus of a project and how best to report or present findings
- Consults with clients to identify areas of concern or risk to achievement of client goals, reviews documentation, and conducts interviews as necessary to evaluate processes and controls designed to manage high-risk areas
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, and draw logical conclusion
- Ability to assist clients with design of audits with an understanding of external and regulatory agencies, as well as assist internal team with addressing data and sampling
- Knowledge and leader in presentation to audiences on how to address a risk area or new regulation regionally and nationally
- Leads projects to analyze client business processes to determine risks to an organization and provide mitigation recommendations
- Demonstrates skills in effectively working with all levels of management
- Prepares effective written reports and supports findings with proper documentation, actionable items or regulatory cites
- Reports to executive leadership, internal process law firms, stakeholders, Audit Committees and Governing Boards summarizing the results of audit activities, reporting significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the organization and its affiliates, including process improvement recommendations
- Ensures that engagement economic goals are achieved
- Performs practice administration activities such as client acceptance and billing procedures
- Implements internal human resource planning processes to ensure that qualified staff are available to accomplish business goals including recruiting, hiring, and developing professional staff
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in analyzing business risks, evaluating business processes, assessing internal controls, documenting work performed, and writing concise and persuasive project reports
- CPA and CIA, or similar certification preferred
- Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels of management and successfully achieving long-term client relationships that have resulted from the value of project work delivered
- Experience in serving organizations with revenues that exceed $500 million
- Successful professional service sales and delivery experience
- Excellent leadership and management abilities with supervisory experience over multiple projects and at least five professional staff
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, reviewing, and ensuring work is organized and documented
- Previous experience in auditing or reviewing financial reporting, analyzing business risks, implementing new compliance standards and risk assessments required
- Good business judgment and creative problem-solving attributes, in addition to working experience and knowledge in a wide-range of client industries and environments
- Travel expected at 50%