The successful applicant will:
- Review, draft and/or negotiate commercial, physician, real estate and othercontracts and transactions, including physician employment agreements, leases, physician acquisitions, professional service agreements and other business arrangements.
- Provide legal support and guidance with respect to strategic transactions.
- Have knowledge of and advise on Stark, anti-kickback, federal reimbursement, civil monetary penalty, HIPAA, and other federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial and health care contracts, including supply chain, information technology, clinical research, construction, managed care, and other health care business agreements.
- Advise on wide range of other general health care topics.
Education & Qualifications:
- Excellent academic credentials and J.D. degree from a nationally recognized law school.
- Active bar membership in at least one U.S. jurisdiction and eligibility for admission to the New Jersey bar as in-house counsel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an intensive health care law environment at either a top law firm and/or in the legal department of a large organization
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Job Number: SB800000023