We are currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Consultant for our Health Care Consulting practice. The Consultant will be performing Revenue Cycle Reviews for various provider types including; clinics, hospitals, home health, and skilled nursing facilities.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Conducting data analysis of client data for trends and issues.
- Participating in client interviews and meetings to understand current state systems, processes, and/or controls and assessing risk.
- Supporting in the evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of current revenue cycle processes, including efficiency, effectiveness, and mitigating controls, and procedures to remediate gaps.
- Coordinating activities involving developing deliverables, process review work papers, and other supporting process documentation.
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- 5 years in a healthcare provider industry (with 1 year as a supervisor) in patient financial services, patient admitting, or patient accounting department.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance or Business-Related Field).
- Knowledge of Key healthcare provider processes including, but not limited to: charge capture, billing, collections, compliance, patient access, medical records, payer contracts, physician relationships, and financial operations.
- General Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), CMS regulations, and other industry-relevant compliance requirements.
- General understanding of healthcare provider financial operations, including hospitals, physician practices, and other health care organizations.
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience in business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with EHR, claims/billing, and patient accounting systems.
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Great listening skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Travel up to 75%.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.