Job Description Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Consultant or Senior Consultant- Hawaii
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits Consulting business group within Aon in our Honolulu, HI office. This person would support the Hawaiian market as well as business within the Southern California market. Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Consultant/Senior Consultant Job Responsibilities:
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise Required Experience:
- Work closely with lead consultant to manage accounts.
- Perform client team project management.
- Responsible for developing junior colleagues within client team.
- Perform financial oversight of client's programs.
- Perform vendor management, including carrier follow-up, problem resolution, negotiations, etc.
- Prepares or finalizes reporting and materials for benefits projects.
- Conducts meetings, monitors and executes deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
- Identifies additional potential work and any out of scope services requested by client. May sell or introduce new services.
- Works individually or with other consultants to finalize projects, and monitors time spent and project budget at first level.
- Makes analytical projections and material conclusions for work conducted.
- Conducts studies, makes intermediate or final recommendations.
- Articulate findings to clients, and work with them in a consultative manner.
- Resolves client issues at appropriate levels and informs other team members of pertinent issues.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Consulting or US benefit consulting experience strongly preferred. (Consultant level candidates should have 2-3+ years of experience)
- 5+ years of experience in a HR consulting firm or professional services firm. (Consultant level candidates should have 1-2 years of experience)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Project management and strong analytical ability.
- Working knowledge of benefits and services offered and value to clients.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Project management certification is a plus.
We offer you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience . About Aon:
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Job number:
United States, HI, Honolulu