Industry: Financial Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 383 days ago
Our Health and Group Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control soaring health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claimsaudit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
As a Health and Group Benefits Actuarial Consultant you will consult on a wide variety of complex projects involving the design, pricing, funding, implementation and management of a full array of Health And Group Benefits programs including medical, dental, life, disability, time off and flexible benefits. You will serve as the project manager and day to day communication liaison with our clients, create client deliverables, contribute to client management and new business activities, and participate in the creation of new intellectual capital.
- Deliver superior, consistent project management for assigned clients:
- Draft statements of work, project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams
- Serve as the day to day project lead, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers
- Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect the client’s broader business issues
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects