Health and Benefits Team Lead
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
We will to talk to all candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
3 – 5 years related Health & Benefits company work experience (Provider experience, not HRexperience)
Staff or people management experience
Client (business customer) interaction or service experience
Ability to query in SQL
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with data, including strong Excel knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We currently have an exciting career opportunity to join company’s Benefits Administration business, a growing segment that administers large employers’ health and retirement benefits programs.
As a Health and Benefits Client Services Team Leader, you’ll oversee a team of analysts that are responsible for the administration of outsourced Health and Benefits plans. As a front-line manager, you will be responsible for project supervision and client deadlines, as well as your team members’ individual development, training, and growth. You will support your team’s success by applying your client understanding, plan knowledge, and communication skills to problem solve, set priorities, and achieve established goals.
- Provide direct management for a team of analysts including coaching, career development and performance management.
- Supervise the daily team work, such as inbound and outbound files, client requests, employee communications and reporting deliverables.
- Conduct ongoing updates and planning with your clients.
- Ensure fulfillment of Service Level Agreements according to client contracts.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual projects, as well as special requests from your clients.
- Work successfully with other teams and individuals throughout the company to resolve issues and achieve results.